Using the Snapchat app is normally quite simple. When sending a message, a blue pointer for text and a red pointer for an image or video let you know when the message has been sent. As soon as the message is read, the pointer turns white. When a user’s Snapchat message is kept pending, they are frequently in the dark.
Lost Your Snapchat Streak? Read More. How To Get It Back Is Listed Here
Here s what the Pending on Snapchat might mean
- You have been unfriended: Perhaps the most common reason why messages are left on pending . Click on the user s account to see if you ve been unfriended.
- You have been blocked: Snapchat doesn t notify its users when they ve been blocked. Once blocked, your messages get stuck on pending .
- Your add request hasn t been accepted: Snapchat only allows users to send messages once they ve added each other. If you re sending a message to someone that has removed you from their list, your message will be left pending until they accept your request again.
- Snapchat flagged your account: Your Snapchat account could have been restricted for violation of TOS.
- The Snapchat servers could be down.
Read More: How to Enable Snapchat’s Dark Mode on iOS and Android.
To determine whether there is a problem with your account or whether you have been unfriended by someone, you can try sending messages to other people on your friend list. Try reinstalling the app on your phone if everything appears to be in order but your messages are still pending.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current. Recent news on cars and motorcycles can be found here.