Summary of Contents
If the user has their profile views switched on, they would be able to know that you have viewed their profile if you took too long to block them after seeing their profile. If they use TikTok, they will be alerted right away when you check their profile and receive the notification.
Enabling Call Alerts:
Blocking them as soon as you view their profile is the simplest approach to avoid this problem. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that they will discover that you have looked at their profile. Use these methods if you’re confused how to block someone on TikTok.
1. Launch the TikTok app on your device.
Use Full-screen Caller ID:
2. Tap the icon resembling a magnifying glass to select the Search button.
- Download the Truecaller app and install it.
- Open the app>Go to Settings.
- Scroll down on the left panel>Click Caller ID.
- From the right panel>Select Full-screen>Set as default.
- Now the Full-screen feature will be enabled.
Use the Gold Caller ID or Premium badge:
3. Look up the account’s username that you want to block.
4. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of their account after you have arrived there.
Choose a reason for the outgoing calls:
5. At the bottom of your screen, select Block.
- Open the Truecaller app.
- Click on the three-horizontal icon on the top left corner.
- Go to settings>Select General.
- Scroll down and toggle the Choose a reason before calls
- Now from the options shown up, you can select a reason before your outgoing calls.
Hide online or Last seen on the app:
6. Select Block once more to confirm that you wish to block them.
- Go to settings from the menu options.
- Navigate to the Privacy Center.
- From the Privacy Center page>Toggle off the Availability.
7. It’s possible they don’t have profile views on (the thing that allows them to see that you viewed their profile)