Although there isn’t a YouTube app for desktop computers yet, any browser, including Chrome, can stream YouTube from the website. Google is in charge of broadcasting YouTube and establishing a connection between Chrome and YT. Additionally, there are times when YouTube won’t load in the Chrome browser or won’t function on your desktop. If you have ever encountered a similar circumstance, use the following advice to correct any issues or mistakes.
Close all other functions and restart Google Chrome:
The first suggestion on the list is straightforward and effective for resolving numerous additional problems. Your Chrome browser might not be functioning on your desktop as a result of having too many open tabs and sites. It is easy to solve such a problem. Clear all surfing site data from the browser and close all open tabs and sites. By pressing Ctrl+H or by selecting the vertical three-dot in the top corner, you can wipe all the site’s data. After that, click Settings>Privacy and Security>Clear browsing data, and then restart Google Chrome to finish the procedure.
- Open the Chrome settings by using the vertical three-dot icon on the right top corner
- Manually you can toggle the settings: Go to site settings>Content section
The best fixes for Google Chrome not loading pages in Windows 10 may be found here.
Disable AD blocker from extension:
One of the difficulties preventing YouTube from loading could be the adblocker in your Chrome extension. The addon that has been enabled on Chrome may prevent playback of YouTube content. Two issues with the extension need to be fixed: You have the option of pausing or removing the extension that has been added to Chrome. The steps are listed below.
- Click the three-dot icon menu on the top corner
- Go to More tools
- From the drop-down page select extensions
- And the from the page that open toggle off the extension
- Or you can remove the extension from the Chrome browser
Also read: What are the best solutions to fix Google Chrome not downloading images?
Browse Chrome using a VPN:
Opening YouTube using a VPN is another excellent remedy for YouTube’s inability to load on Google Chrome’s desktop. If you have trouble playing YouTube on Chrome, the virtual private network will assist you in streaming it. You can either add an extension to your Google Chrome browser or download a VPN programme. The next step is for adding a VPN addon.
- Use the menu icon on the top right corner: three-dot icon
- Go to more tools>Extensions
- Click the horizontal line icon on the top left corner
- Scroll down on the left side portal and select Open Chrome Web store
- Using the Search bar on the left window search for a VPN
- And click Add to chrome
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.