It might be a very tedious task to open the same collection of numerous websites each time you sit down at your computer for work or to take an online course. But happily, there are several techniques that allow you to open numerous websites with a single click.
Use Chrome Extension
A few extensions that are offered in the Google Chrome Store allow you to open numerous URLs with a single click. You can use an extension like Open Multiple URL from the Chrome web store to simplify your life.
Simply go here to get the Open Multiple URL extension, then complete the following steps:
- Add Open Multiple URL extension in your Chrome browser.
- Paste the URL of the sites that you want to open one by one, and do not forget to check the Preserve input option in the extension.
- After you have added all the URLs that you want to open, you just need to click on the open URL button.
The way you use Google Docs will alter as a result of the company’s new shortcut:
Use BAT file shortcut
This method is for you if you don’t want to add any extensions to your Chrome browser because they occasionally interfere with web players like Spotify. You can make a shortcut on your desktop to open all of your favourite websites at once if you just follow these easy instructions.
- Open the Notepad app on your PC.
- In the notepad app, you just need to type the following command and paste the URL of websites that you want to open.
(You may also add other websites to this list in a similar way)
Use bookmark folders
3. Simply save the file as a BAT file or add the.bat suffix to the end of the name and save it (like xyz.bat). On your desktop, you ought should be able to make a shortcut.
4. To complete the process, simply double-click the newly formed shortcut.
- Open all the websites that you want to open in different tabs.
- Now press Ctrl+Shift+D on your keyboard a popup menu will appear.
- Just name the folder whatever you want to call it and select Bookmarks Bar. Now you have created a bookmark folder.
- The final step is to right-click on the folder and select open all tabs.
Few people are aware that bookmark folders can also be created, despite the fact that many of us utilise bookmarks to open our favourite websites quickly. You can quickly access all of your favourite websites with bookmark folders.
Creating a bookmark folder is as simple as doing the following:
- Right-click on the bookmark tab and select add a folder
- Type in the name of the folder and save it
- Now, one by one just drag the bookmarks to the folder, they will be saved into that folder.
- To open them just right-click and hit open all tabs.
You can now open every tab you added to this folder.
Open favourite sites every time you open Chrome
As an alternative, you can follow these instructions if you have already saved your favourite websites.
- Open all your favourite websites that you visit regularly
- Open Settings on your Chrome browser, and hit the On startup option at the bottom
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages, and then select Use current pages.
See also: Secure group video coming to Telegram Messenger
All of the aforementioned techniques are excellent and time-saving, but they still require two to three clicks. What if Chrome opened all of your favourite tabs by default whenever you opened the browser? That would be fantastic, no? If you answer in the affirmative, try the next approach.
When you use this technique, your preferred tabs will launch whenever you start a Chrome tab. The only drawback to this approach is that Chrome will continue open those pages for you each time it launches, even if you don’t want to.
So there you have it—four excellent ways to quickly open your favourite websites on Google Chrome.