When trying to watch movies or YouTube videos, the biggest obstacle is a laptop with low audio volume. What could be more unpleasant than watching videos but being unable to feel them due to the weak sound? You frequently find yourself in these situations, unsure of what to do and perhaps without speakers to solve the issues. It’s possible to partially solve the issue. the directions listed below.
On Windows laptops:
Low audio volume on laptops is a typical issue that many Windows users experience. However, it is not a complicated problem that cannot be resolved or a circumstance for which you will require a professional. There are some easy approaches for you to begin resolving the issues. obey the directions.
Nokia Power Earbuds Lite are now available in India, offering 35 hours of audio listening.
Check the loudness equalizer settings
Here is a solution you might try to fix your Windows laptop’s low audio volume. The following action is to stabilise audio playback.
- Open settings>Sound Settings
- Scroll down and click on the Sound control panel
- From the page open up tap on speakers>right-click Properties
- Now go to Enhancement and press the tick on Loudness equalisation
- Press Apply and click Ok
Manage the default playback device
The laptop’s settings can occasionally change without your knowledge. The default may alter for a variety of reasons, including maybe due to the plugin’s external speakers. To check the default setting, follow the steps below.
- Right-click on the sound icon on the taskbar
- Tap on the Sound
- And select Playback devices
- Go to Playback and select the speakers
- Set as Default Device
Update the audio drivers
Update the audio drivers as another option to improve the audio quality on your Windows laptop. Updating the drivers may solve the output volume issue because the audio drive may be the cause of the issue.
See also: How to use a TV to display the screen of a smartphone
On Apple Macbook:
On a Mac, the low audio volume issue that affects laptops can also be experienced. But if an issue does develop, there are some solutions. Here are some methods for increasing Mac’s audio output.
Run Maintenance scripts
Downloading the CleanMyMac X s programme will allow you to perform the maintenance script. By performing some standard checks, the procedure will assist in enhancing the functionality of your Mac. Run the functions by following the steps.
- Download the app and open it
- Select maintenance from the sidebar
- Now click on Run maintenance Scripts
- Press Run button
- It will repair disk, verify startup disk, rebuild the launch service database
- Fixing the functions will result in sound settings and might fix the low sound issue
Check the sound setting
The low audio volume issue can be fixed by checking the sound settings, which may also aid in determining the root of the issue. Assemble the steps.
- Press on the Apple menu and open the System Preferences
- Click on the Sound panel
- Find the Output tab
- And select the built-in speakers
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.