When looking to purchase a feature-rich and practical wristwatch, Android users will find the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to be a breath of fresh air. There is a lot to choose from, from functions like superb sleep tracking and the BioActive sensor to app support like accessing Spotify offline. The numerous watch faces available on smartwatches are among the top features that people like customising to suit their tastes. The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is no exception and offers a huge selection of watch faces. You’ve come to the correct place if you recently purchased a Galaxy Watch 4 and want to swap out the watch face. An extensive guide detailing how to change the watch face on your Galaxy Watch 4 has been put up by us.
Before changing the watch face on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, there are a few prerequisites. There are a select handful, namely:
- The Mini: Designed as the base model of the recent iPhone ranges, it s the smallest and lightest of their phones
- The iPhone: The classic iPhone will typically offer the same hardware and features as the mini, but on a larger device with a better battery
- The Pro: The iPhone Pro range is designed as the upgrade to the standard iPhone, offering a premium build and, typically, a better camera set
- The Pro Max: iPhone s Pro Max range builds on the idea of a premium iPhone, adding a larger screen and better battery to the mix.
How Does the iPhone 12 and iPhone SE (2022) Differ from the iPhone 13?
Before you can start the customization process, your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 needs to be fully paired with your smartphone and have a respectable level of battery. It’s likely that you have already configured the smartwatch if you are looking for watch faces on this site.
The Galaxy Wearable app is crucial for adding watch faces and synchronising your Galaxy Watch 4 with your phone. Although you can do it on the watch itself, changing watch faces on your phone is more practical. You can view the watch face on a larger screen before applying it, as well. Download the Galaxy Wearable app (Free, Android) now if you haven’t already to quickly configure your watch.
Recall how we said your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 could have watch faces from other companies? If you’re looking for attractive new watch faces in addition to the standard ones, the Facer Watch Faces app is a helpful resource. If so, click here to download the Facer Watch Faces (free with in-app purchases starting at $0.99) and then adhere to the instructions below.
The iPhone 12 generation vs the iPhone SE (2022)
You can alter the watch faces on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 from the Wearable app or the actual device, depending on the type of user you are. You may read about both strategies in this article, so pick the one that appeals to you most.
The iPhone 12 Mini
The Galaxy Watch 4 has a native feature that lets the user switch out the watch face. To do this, adhere to the procedures below:
1. While wearing the watch, tap and hold down on the display until the watch face zooms out.
2. Following that, a tile-like list displaying all of the watch faces that are compatible with your Galaxy Watch 4 will appear. With a left- and right-handed swipe, you may navigate through them.
iPhone 12 and upward
3. Tap the watch face you choose once to make it your default watch face straight immediately.
The end is here! By following these instructions, switching between different watch faces on the Galaxy Watch 4 is simple. Continue reading if you’re a user who prefers to carry out these tasks on their smartphone.
The iPhone SE (2022)
The heart and soul of Samsung accessories, the Galaxy Wearable app operates flawlessly. You may use the app to assist you in changing the watch faces on your Galaxy Watch 4 among its many other features. Assuming your watch and phone are currently paired, you can launch the app and follow the instructions below. We advise pairing the Watch 4 first if you’re a new user and downloading the Galaxy Wearable app from the aforementioned link before continuing. Once completed, proceed as follows:
1. On your Android phone, launch the Galaxy Wearable app. From the app’s quick tiles menu, select Watch faces.
2. You will now see all of the watch faces that are compatible with your Galaxy Watch 4. Depending on your preferences, you can select an educational watch face to monitor health indicators or a traditional watch face to make your watch appear to be a lovely timepiece. On the home screen, you can also choose a Bitmojiwatch face that you think is cute.
3. After deciding which watch face to use, tap it once and wait a short while.
4. That is all. Your Galaxy Watch 4’s watch face has been successfully changed, and it is now operational.
Repeat the previous steps to select your favourite watch face from a wide variety available. Be careful, though, that animated watch faces will drain your battery faster. But if you like your choice and want to make it even better, keep reading.