Google continuously updates the Playstore without letting you know. There are a lot of updates accessible frequently. Your other apps will run better if you routinely update the Play Store app. You may upgrade your Google Play Store app using this helpful guide. Assemble the steps.
From the Play Store app settings
You should always update the Play Store application. Bugs are fixed by using the Play Store’s most recent version. You’ll get new features for the digital store as well as stability improvements with the upgrade. from the settings, to update the Play Store application. Assemble the steps.
- Open the Play Store app on your phone
- Check for the three-line icon on the top left corner
- Scroll down at the bottom left end
- Find setting and tap on it
- Go to the About sub-section
- Check the Playstore version display
- If there is an update click on it
- It is updated
Continue reading: Top 2021 Health and Fitness Apps
The central location for all Android operating system mobile apps is Play Store. All of the apps you have loaded on your phone will run better if you update to the most recent version. Clearing all data is another way to keep the Google Play Store updated. Google will automatically check for any updates once you delete all of your data. These are the procedures.
- Go to main settings on your phone (Not Play Store settings)
- Find the option on Apps & notification
- Then the page opens up for All apps
- Scroll and find Google Play Store
- Tap on Google Play Store
- Select the third option Storage : depending on the phone (Storage)
- Now Tap clear data
- The last step is to restart your device.: Will Update automatically
See also:How to use a pen drive to instal Windows 10
With a Play Store APK (Android Application Package)
Additionally, the Google Play Store app can be manually updated. You must download an APK file to complete this process. Using a browser, you can download it from the APK mirror. The ways to update the Playstore using APK files are listed below.
- First, download Playstore APK files from APK mirror using a browser
- Open the setting on your Phone
- Go to security: Lock icon
- Enable the Unknown source
- Confirm when a pop up shows up
- Now you need to install the downloaded APK files
- Again open settings
- Go to apps and application
- Scroll and find special file access
- Go to install unknown apps
- Click the browser you downloaded the APK file from
- Toggle allows the source
- Install the APK file
- You will be able to update the Play Store app
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.