One of the most helpful tools for distant meetings is the Zoom Cloud video calling software. The procedures are below if you’re participating in a Zoom meeting on your smartphone or desktop and only want your profile image and not the video to be visible.
You must first add a profile image to the Zoom mobile or desktop programme before you can display it.
The procedures to adding a profile photo to the Zoom Clout app on your smartphone are as follows:
- To put a profile picture, make sure you have already signed in to the application.
- After you have an account, Go to settings, you will find the option of settings at the bottom right corner, and click on it.
- Click on My Profile and the first option you will see would be of changing or adding the profile picture. Click on it.
- There will be two options, one, Take a photo (for clicking a new picture) and another Choose photo( If you want to use an already existing photo). Click on either of the options, whichever is suitable for you.
- If you choose the option, Take a photo, you will enter your gallery, choose any of the photos you like, click on it, adjust the image size and you are done.
When using the Zoom app on a desktop:
- Open the website of Zoom Meeting and download the application. Then click on the My Account option in the top-right corner.
- Click on the option Change next to your profile.
- After clicking the option you will see another tab where you are required to upload a new profile picture.
- Click on the option Upload and add the display picture of your choice.
- After adjusting the image, click on the Save button, and you are done.
You can learn how to merely display your profile image instead of the video by following the steps below.
- When you join a Zoom Cloud Meeting, you must turn off your video by clicking Turn off my video .
- You can also stop the video by right-clicking on it and selecting Stop Video.
This will enable your profile picture to be displayed and the video to be disabled when you are in a Zoom Meeting Conference call.
If you wish to display your profile image rather than the live video while participating in a Zoom Cloud Meeting. The steps are listed below.
- Right-click on your preview screen and select Add or Edit Profile Picture from the drop-down menu.
- For a brief moment, the video would pause, and your profile picture would take the place of the live video preview.
Follow the instructions below if you don’t want your movie to be displayed constantly.
- Go to settings > Meeting settings
- Find the option Always turn off my video and turn the option on.
This will allow you to prevent your video from ever being broadcast during Zoom video meetings, and if you want your video back, uncheck the box labelled Always turn off my video.
Learn about the five key enhancements Zoom Cloud is taking to protect its meetings and webinars.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.