One of the most helpful apps available today is Google Maps. Finding local destinations and receiving directions to places we have never been can be really helpful. However, Google Maps offers a tonne more functionality. Google Maps provides a minor but important function that allows you to record the position where you parked your car.
When you are at a location where hundreds of individuals may have parked there before you, it can be incredibly frustrating to search for your car. We are here to assist you if you frequently find yourself in a challenging situation trying to locate your car after spending the day shopping or watching movies. You can save your parking spot on Google Mapsapp by following these steps:
Save the parking location on Google Maps for iPhone
- Once you have parked your car, open Google Maps and tap on the blue dot which represents your current location.
- From the list of options that appear, choose Set your parking location.
- You can also send the location to your friends via the Share button. You will be able to find it in the Saved parking bar at the bottom of the app.
Go to the Saved parking bar and select the Directions option in Google Maps for iOS to find your parking space. This will provide you with step-by-step instructions for returning to your car’s parking location. To delete the saved location, tap the Clear button.
Save the parking location on Google Maps for Android
- The process of saving parking location on Google Maps for Android is very similar to how it is done on Android. But then, the Android version has some extra features. Here s how you have to go about it:
- Park your car, open Google Maps while you are at that location and tap on the blue dot.
- Choose Save your parking from the list of options that appear.
- You can send your location to other people using the Share option under Parking location bar.
To preserve extra details, such as a space number where you parked your car, select the option to Enter notes. You may also press the box next to Add Photos to include an image that will serve as a reminder of where you parked your car. The Parking location automobile is where you’ll find these two choices.
The method for locating your parking space in Maps for Android and iOS is the same.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.