Summary of Contents
If the user has their profile views switched on, they would be able to know that you have viewed their profile if you took too long to block them after seeing their profile. If they use TikTok, they will be alerted right away when you check their profile and receive the notification.
Play the Android games using BlueStacks:
Blocking them as soon as you view their profile is the simplest approach to avoid this problem. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that they will discover that you have looked at their profile. Use these methods if you’re confused how to block someone on TikTok.
- Download BlueStacks from this link.
- Install the app after you have downloaded it.
- After the installation launch, the app> Choose storage location.
- Now when you launch the app login to your Play Store using your Google Account.
- Now you can access your Android library or you can download games from the search box.
- You can also adjust resolution, DPI, FPS, and the amount of CPU or RAM allocated to the emulator.
1. Launch the TikTok app on your device.
Play the Android games using Genymotion:
2. Tap the icon resembling a magnifying glass to select the Search button.
- You can download Genymotion from the link given.
- After downloading open the emulator> Create Account >Activate>Log in.
- Find the Plus icon and you will be able to add your Android device to emulate.
- You can also customise.
3. Look up the account’s username that you want to block.
4. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of their account after you have arrived there.
5. At the bottom of your screen, select Block.
- An AMD or Intel processor.
- A RAM of 2GB or more.
- Disk space of more than 4GB.
- And a USB port.
6. Select Block once more to confirm that you wish to block them.
- An empty USB drive.
- Downloaded Android-x86 on your Windows 10: Link for download
- UNetbootin downloaded on your PC: Download link
Mirror your Android phone on your Windows 10:
7. It’s possible they don’t have profile views on (the thing that allows them to see that you viewed their profile)
- Down Your Phone app from Microsoft Store: Link
- Installed the app>Sign in.
- Swide down to the Quick Panel and Tap link to Windows.
- Sign in Manually if asked.
- Allow the permission when it shows.
- Now it will synchronise.
Surface duo and Microsoft s emulator:
If you view someone’s profile and don’t want them to know, you might be in luck. You must have Profile Views enabled in your preferences in order to be able to see who has viewed your profile.
They won’t be aware that you visited their profile if the account you were viewing doesn’t have this feature enabled. Sadly, there is no way to determine whether this feature is turned on for a particular account. To prevent them from knowing that you have viewed their profile, you will just have to pray that they do not have it enabled.