The most widely used social networking site to date is Facebook. Facebook users range in age from young infants to senior citizens. It almost seems as though Facebook invented the term “social.” Some shy individuals prefer to surf the website offline. Check out the instructions below to disconnect and avoid drawing attention to yourself.
On the Facebook website
While reading Facebook, it is closely associated with the word “social,” yet there are times when we want to utilise it offline. For instance, you might want to check your notifications and messages immediately, but doing so might draw the attention of friends to whom you do not want to reply. It leads you to a situation where you are merely putting obstacles in your own way. Why don’t you stay undercover and avoid those chance encounters? The simple steps are as follows:
- First, open Facebook.com on your browser
- Log in with your Username and Password
- Once you open the page: go to the messenger(message)
- On the right side of the screen: Click the three-dot icon
- It will take you to chat settings
- Click on the turn off the active status option
- It will make you active status page
- Choose from: turn off active status for all contacts, all contacts except, and for only some contact
- Now click OK
How do I use an Android smartphone to get an image or a video from a WhatsApp status?
On the Facebook app
Unbelievably, Facebook has millions of users. And perhaps a hundred or thousand other users who are your platform pals. The green sign was just added to Facebook to inform users of who is and is not online. Both many and many do not think it is advantageous. Facebook offers a quick and easy way to turn off the green icon for users who choose to browse without it for privacy reasons. Additionally, Facebook gives you the option to disable it for users of the Facebook app. You must follow a few easy actions to disable it on the messenger app. On the app, turning the green symbol to go offline is a quick and easy process. Please stick to the guidelines below.
- Open Facebook Messenger app
- Sign in with your Facebook username and password
- Go to Profile: on the top left corner
- Scroll down to the active status
- Toggle the Show when you re active: off
- Click turn off
See also: How to hide your most recent Instagram activity.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.