Facebook has about 2.6 billion active users worldwide each month, making it the most popular social networking platform. Facebook has become the standard for social media in India and other nations due to its convenient features for connecting with and sharing with people as well as its secure platform.
Who would need to change the default language on Facebook?
Facebook supports more than 40 different languages. This makes it possible for users to become more accustomed to the platform. Your device’s language is set to the default language. For instance, the Facebook app or website will use American English if that is your device’s default language. To change it to your preferred language, click to the language options.
How to change the default language on Facebook on PC?
These steps can be used to change Facebook’s default language on a computer.
- Launch a web browser and sign in to your Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/).
- Click the arrow located on the right side of the menu bar.
- Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Language and Region.
- Select Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Click the Show Facebook in this language and select the desired language.
- Click Save Changes to apply the changes.
How to change the default language on Facebook on Android?
These steps can be used to alter Facebook’s Android default language.
- Launch the Facebook application and sign in to your account.
- Tap the menu button and select Settings & Privacy.
- Go to Language and choose the language of your choice.
How to change the default language on Facebook on iOS?
Follow these instructions to change Facebook’s iOS default language.
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and select Facebook
- Select Language, and then choose the language of your choice.
How to Undo a Facebook language change?
You can undo your changes using the instructions below if you accidentally changed the default language to a language you don’t understand.
- Log into your Facebook account and go to Language Settings.
- Select Edit and click Show Facebook in this language.
- In the drop-down menu, find the language of your choice.
- Click Save Changes to apply new changes.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. The Android app for the Gadget Bridge allows you to keep current.