On an iPhone, the YouTube app has been highly practical and simple to use. You can explore your favourite YouTube channels on it by clicking a button. You can receive notification notifications for the channels you subscribe to using the YouTube app. But occasionally the notice may not function. To fix YouTubenotifications, adhere to the instructions below.
Update your iOS to the latest version:
By updating the iOS operating system, you can first address the YouTubenotifications that do not appear on your iPhone. It has been noted that the recent upgrade to the YouTube app may make the previous version of iOS less stable. It is therefore strongly encouraged to update iOS to the most recent version available to improve the functionality and compatibility of the updated YouTube. By selecting Settings>General>Software update>Download and instal, you can upgrade your iOS device.
Continue reading: How do you allow Chrome extensions in a private window?
Change iPhone notifications settings:
The next best course of action is to verify that your iPhone’s notification settings are correctly configured. This will undoubtedly resolve the issue with YouTube notifications not working properly. You can easily set up the YouTube app notifications on your iPhone. The steps are listed below.
- Open your iPhone and visit the Settings app.
- Go to apps options>Select YouTube.
- Click on Notifications>Toggle Allow notifications.
- Scroll down on the same page>Find alerts.
- From the three options: Lock Screen, Notifications centre, and Banner>Tick on all.
- Now from the Banner style options>Toggle Sound and Badges.
For more information, see How to prevent websites from requesting notifications in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
Change the YouTube In-App notifications settings:
You may tweak some additional options in the YouTube app as well. The accuracy of these settings is crucial. You may tailor push alerts for activities, video suggestions, subscription highlights, and other things using the app. It is best to review your app’s notification preferences if there is a problem with your notification. the directions listed below.
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Go to the top right corner with your profile icon and click on it.
- From the drop-down page>Select Settings.
- Now on the page open-up>Click on Notifications.
- From the list shown: Recommended videos, Activity on my channel, Activity on my comments>Toggle it on.
- For additional options>Find Disable sound and vibrations>Toggle it on.
Switch off your Incognito mode:
There is a chance that turning on incognito mode prevented the YouTube app from sending notifications. You can use the iPhone’s Incognito mode to watch your video in private. This basically means that it isn’t listed in the viewing history or searches of YouTube. The ways to disable incognito mode are listed below.
- On the YouTube app check if there is a mask icon next to your profile icon.
- If you see the icon click on it.
- From the left side, window find Turn off incognito
- And click on it.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.