Have you ever wondered how to download a Google Docs image to your computer? You frequently have to do something for requirements at home or for official job. Sadly, Google has since disabled the right-click options for saving pictures. As a result, many users struggle to quickly save photographs on their laptop or PC. The following instructions will show you how to save your picture from Google Docs.
How to save pictures from Google Docs to your PC
The five methods listed below will let you export photos from Google Docs to your computer.
First Method: Save images from Google Docs via publish to the web
It’s the simplest method for downloading an image from Google Drive. If you have less photographs on your drive, this method will work best.
- The first step you need to follow is to open your docs, click on the File >publish to the web from the drop-down menu.
- Now on the next screen, click on publish to the web.
- Now paste that link address and go to the document or open that link in a new tab. Here right-click the image you want to choose to download or open it in a new tab to get to the image file.
- Then right-click and choose Save Image As to download the full-sized
onto your computer.
Google Drive now offers an offline option so users may access their files without an internet connection.
Second Method: Save images as a Google Document
Here is another method you may use to save Google Drive images. The Google document will be downloaded to your computer as a web page.
- Open Google docs in your browser.
- Now click on the File at the top left corner.
- Select Download > Web page (Html, zipped).
- A zip file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Extract the zip file using a windows extractor on your PC.
- Now you will find all the images from Google Docs in the image folder.
Third Method: Save images as Screenshots
The alternative way to save a Google Docs image is to snap a screenshot of the actual document.
- Just open the document in Google Docs and zoom the page to maximize the image on your screen to get a quality screenshot.
- Take a screenshot by pressing the PrtScr key on your keyboard.
- Open Microsoft Paint and press ctrl+v.
- The screenshot will be pasted and you can edit it as per your liking.
- Save it to your PC when done by clicking Ctrl+s.
Additionally, Gmail’s right-click menu will soon include several useful choices.
Fourth Method: Save the images as an HTML File
Using the download as web page function, you can use this way to save a Google Docs image.
- Open the document file in Google Docs go to File> Downloads as> Web Page HTML, Zipped) option to start downloading your file.
- Open your downloaded folder/zip file by right-clicking on the file and select extract all from the given option and extract the file. Open the folder and click on the image folder to get all the images from that document in one place.
Fifth Method: Save Image as a Word document
You can follow these instructions if you wish to save the image in a word document.
- Open the Google document.
- Click on file menu > download
- Here click on Microsoft word.
Your computer will save the word document.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current. Recent news on cars and motorcycles can be found here.