Have you ever attempted to read or perform another task on your phone and all of a sudden the screen turns off? Your phone’s screen timeout is the only factor in determining how long it will be lit up. The screen usually needs to be turned off for 30 to 60 seconds. However, there are times when it relies on your device since the procedure slightly varies depending on the phone you have. Even if the Android user interface is altered by each manufacturer, there are still only a few procedures needed.
Did you know that the screen timeout setting on your phone allows you to specify a timer for when the screen on an Android smartphone will turn off? We’ll outline the three simplest steps anyone can take to prevent their phone screen from automatically turning off. Additionally, you may set it back to default whenever you want.
The 3 simple steps are as follows for you:
Step 1: Lock Screen Option
- Swipe down the quick settings panel from the top and tap on the settings icon to go to settings.
- In the settings menu, go to Lock Screen.
- Click on the icon and search for sleep option.
- Now you need to click on sleep and just select Never from the option.
- After clicking on the Never option your phone screen will stop turning off.
This option can be found in the display settings section of the settings menu on some smartphones, such as those made by Samsung.
Also read: What are the best solutions to fix Google Chrome not downloading images?
Step 2: Via Third-party Apps
Numerous such apps that prevent your Android phone’s screen from automatically turning off are available in the Android Play Store. Caffeine app is one of them. Use it as follows.
- Install Caffeine keep screen on the app from Android Play Store. (Download from here)
- Now you will get the caffeine icon in the quick settings panel on your phone.
- Click on the Caffeine icon and go to the app and click on timeout.
Your phone screen will stop shutting off after selecting the Timeout icon, and you can modify the setting at a later time.
See also: How to use Chrome and the app to share your screen on Google Meet.
Step 3: Via Display Option.
- All you need to do is click on the settings menu from the notification panel or the app drawer and go to the settings icon.
- Now click on the Display icon.
- Click on Screen Timeout and click on the Never option.
- After Clicking on Screen timeout your phone screen will stop turning off.
These are a few quick and simple techniques to prevent the screen on your Android phone from automatically shutting off. If you choose to do so by downloading a different third-party app, take sure to read the user reviews and assess the program’s stability beforehand.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current. Recent news on cars and motorcycles can be found here.