Here is a list of all the smartphones that will be released in the upcoming months of 2021.
Companies are always competing to produce smartphones crammed with functionality beneath cutting-edge aesthetics due to the users’ shifting wants and preferences for smartphones. A flurry of cellphones priced between Rs 8,000 and Rs 60,000 will be introduced in the country over the course of the next two months. Numerous devices powered on the Snapdragon 888 are also planned.
The most anticipated smartphones that will be released in the upcoming months of 2021 are listed below.
1) OnePlus 9 Series: At the start of the second quarter of 2021, the OnePlus 9 series will be released. The OnePlus 9 pro and OnePlus 9 lite will make up this group. It is anticipated that the most recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset would power both devices. A 50MP primary camera and a 20MP ultra-wide-angle camera are anticipated for this newest model.
2) POCO M3: In February 2021, the POCO M3 is anticipated to be released. Due to its distinctive dual-tone finish and rectangular block housing the triple camera module, this smartphone is one of the most anticipated devices. The POCO logo is prominently displayed on the back. Snapdragon 662 SoC powers the 6.53-inch Full HD+ dot drop display that it has to offer. It is anticipated to contain up to 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM. The fact that this is the Xiaomi spinoff company’s debut phone for 2021 may sway many customers in its favour.
3) Samsung Galaxy M02: The upcoming Samsung Galaxy M02 is expected to be one of the most powerful yet reasonably priced smartphones when it is released in 2021. This smartphone will be the updated version of the 2020-released Samsung Galaxy M01. A 5,000mAh battery will power the Galaxy M02’s 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display. The smartphone is anticipated to be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset with 3GB of RAM and a maximum clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
4) RealMe X7 Series: By the end of February 2021, this smartphone is anticipated to be released. It is rumoured to be the first smartphone featuring a MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus 5G chipset to be released in India. A 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen is included. There will be three different models of the mobile device, each with 256GB of internal storage and up to 8GB of RAM. It sports a quad-camera rear configuration with 64MP resolution and an 8MP ultra-wide camera. This smartphone has a 4,500mAh battery and a USB Type-C connection that supports 65W fast charging.
5) RedMi Note 10 Series: In India, this Redmi Note series is one of the most affordable smartphone series. It’s scheduled to debut in February 2021. It will be offered in the Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro versions. It will still have an IPS LCD display, while the Pro model is anticipated to include an AMOLED display. Two versions of the series will be released: 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage. MediaTek Dimensity 5G SoCs may be used to power both types.
6) Xiaomi MI 11: This smartphone is reportedly the Xiaomi MI 10 series’ update. It will be the first Xiaomi smartphone with a 4,600mAh battery and the Snapdragon 888 CPU. The phone can be charged using three different methods: wireless charging at 50 watts, cable charging at 55 watts, and reverse wireless charging at 10 watts. One of 2021’s most eagerly awaited launches is this one.
7) Moto G Plus: In the upcoming weeks of 2021, the Moto G Plus is anticipated to be released. The device will have a 6.8-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, a Snapdragon 730G SoC, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of additional storage. A quad-camera setup with an 8MP (f/2.2) 118-degree ultra-wide angle sensor, a 2MP (f/2.2) macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture are anticipated on the device’s rear. A 16MP(f/2.0) punch-hole front camera is also required. The smartphone must have a 5,000mAh battery that is charged via TurboPower 30.
8) Apple iPhone SE 3: Apple released the SE 2 version of the Apple iPhone last year. This time, a new iPhone that replaces the limited-edition model from the previous year may be released. This next iPhone will be affordable and made for the general public. There aren’t many details available about this smartphone, but we do know that the CPU and cameras will be upgraded.
9) Reliance JIO Phone 3: The company will introduce a new 5G-capable smartphone in India. It will contain a MediaTek 5G chipset inside and is anticipated to launch in the second quarter of 2021. With an 8MP rear camera, this smartphone’s battery capacity will be around 3,000 mAh.
10) Poco F2: At the time, the Poco F1 was by far the most popular smartphone. The upcoming smartphone edition has been eagerly anticipated by fans across India. According to rumours, the PocoF2 smartphone will be released in the second quarter of 2020. It will have the most recent Snapdragon 888 CPU and at least 8GB RAM with 128GB of storage.
AMOLED displays and powerful batteries with quick charging are now considered industry standards. All of the cellphones mentioned above meet these standards. Additionally, this year will see advancements in smartphone design. One processor that can stand out from the competition is the MediaTek Dimensity chipset.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the most recent tech news, reviews, and gadgets. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest technology and gadget videos. Using the Android app for the Gadget Bridge, you may also stay current.